Cost of living in Mazatlán, Mexico compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.432 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mazatlán (Mexico) is 91% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,776₴ (Mex$ 17,304) in Mazatlán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Palermo costs €1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (32 minutes ago)