Cost of living in Mazatlán, Mexico compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.324 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mazatlán (Mexico) is 93% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,315₴ (Mex$ 23,651) in Mazatlán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (34 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)