Cost of living comparison between Mazatlán, Mexico and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.311 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mazatlán (Mexico) is 82% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,352₴ (Mex$ 20,859) in Mazatlán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩30,000,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Manila costs Php25,800 (about 1 hour ago)