Cost of living in Mau, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40580 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mau (India) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,300₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 9,222₴ (₨22,727) in Mau.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sorocaba costs R$ 3,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)