Cost of living in Mau, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40671 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mau (India) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 11,919₴ (₨29,306) in Mau.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$740 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $198,218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.23 (about 2 hours ago)