Cost of living in Mau, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41517 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mau (India) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 10,938₴ (₨26,346) in Mau.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)