Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 593%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.648 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 493% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 71,108₴ (Bs 26,858) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,232 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)