Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 592%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.637 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 498% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 65,818₴ (Bs 24,962) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Port Louis costs ₨27,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (about 1 hour ago)