Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 730%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.668 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 502% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 94,016₴ (Bs 35,242) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brno costs 16 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (about 1 hour ago)