Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45006 UAH / VES *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 141% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 62,575₴ (139,037 Bs.S.) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨150 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 59TL (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 30 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Ilmenau costs €175 (about 2 hours ago)