Cost of living comparison between Maturín, Venezuela and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.584 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 547% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 101,041₴ (Bs 39,109) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barranquilla costs COL$129,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chilpancingo costs Mex$ 5,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de Compostela costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 192 kr (about 1 hour ago)