Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 71% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 23,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 6,605₴ (Bs 59,918,928) in Maturín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €880 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Dundee costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)