Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42745 UAH / MZN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 22% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,941₴ (25,596 MT) in Matola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)