Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44531 UAH / MZN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 25% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,678₴ (41,945 MT) in Matola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)