Cost of living in Mathura, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38821 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mathura (India) is 20% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 20,683₴ (₨53,279) in Mathura.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)