Cost of living in Mathura, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39054 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mathura (India) is 26% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 19,933₴ (₨51,040) in Mathura.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)