Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.885 UAH / NIO
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 7% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,833₴ (14,506 C$) in Matagalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tel Aviv costs 350 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ottawa costs C$550 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)