Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00066 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 17% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,482₴ (﷼ 45,908,999) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 450,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (about 2 hours ago)