Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 246%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00081 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 134% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,068₴ (﷼ 43,257,834) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (32 minutes ago)