Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00057 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 21% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,987₴ (﷼ 59,404,517) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Peter Port costs £1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vaasa costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)