Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 123% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,349₴ (﷼ 28,240,076) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 25,000 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Constanţa costs 18 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (38 minutes ago)