Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00067 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 18% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,227₴ (﷼ 42,317,935) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)