Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 240%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.983 UAH / LSL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 221% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,329₴ (17,814 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £2.70 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Luxembourg costs €150 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 12 ﷼ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)