Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.947 UAH / LSL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 63% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,159₴ (20,114 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$72 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 600 B/. (11 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Antalya costs 5.00TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (about 1 hour ago)