Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 339%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.039 UAH / LSL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 234% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 52,187₴ (25,589 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (9 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (22 minutes ago)