Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.886 UAH / NIO
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 73% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,911₴ (29,251 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)