Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.902 UAH / NIO
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 75% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,471₴ (31,561 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,484 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (38 minutes ago)