Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 408%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.038 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 363% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,788₴ (€1,577) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (37 minutes ago)