Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 519%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.271 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 361% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 74,879₴ (€2,558) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)