Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 453%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.166 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 364% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 51,005₴ (€1,637) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)