Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.921 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 44% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,395₴ (13,828 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)