Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 233%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.753 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 190% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,483₴ (15,794 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)