Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018.
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 43% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,800₴ in Mariupol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in České Budějovice costs 58 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)