Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 382%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.314 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 176% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,377₴ (R$ 3,654) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €0.85 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ghaziabad costs ₨1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Metz costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)