Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.170 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,576₴ (R$ 4,683) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vladivostok costs руб 96 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)