Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 363%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.092 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 181% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,051₴ (R$ 3,467) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)