Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.629 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 71% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,632₴ (R$ 2,970) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,580 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 73,800 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hurghada costs E£ 189 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (33 minutes ago)