Cost of living comparison between Marília, Brazil and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.231 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 73% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,925₴ (R$ 3,150) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)