Cost of living in Marília, Brazil vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.449 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,935₴ (R$ 4,958) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨18,164 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)