Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 455%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.134 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 172% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,333₴ (R$ 4,344) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $21,940 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boise, Idaho costs $21,877 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maribor costs €4.10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,505 (28 minutes ago)