Cost of living in Mariehamn, Aland Islands compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.006 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariehamn (Aland Islands) is 270% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 96,299₴ (€2,918) in Mariehamn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)