Cost of living in Mariehamn, Aland Islands compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 472%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.207 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariehamn (Aland Islands) is 377% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 52,490₴ (€1,682) in Mariehamn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Örebro costs 7,000 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元28,970 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM508 (about 1 hour ago)