Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 421%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.132 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 234% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,792₴ (€1,263) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)