Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25899 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 14,861₴ (₨57,380) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)