Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.076 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 332% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,169₴ (€1,435) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £2.70 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Luxembourg costs €150 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 12 ﷼ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)