Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.226 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 308% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 63,766₴ (€2,182) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)