Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.790 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 304% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 63,112₴ (€2,192) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)