Cost of living in Marburg, Germany vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.767 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 124% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 58,252₴ (€1,893) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mainz costs €800 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 14,231 (about 1 hour ago)