Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.563 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 321% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,095₴ (€1,424) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (27 minutes ago)