Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.483 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 182% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 70,576₴ (€2,315) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$300,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 40 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)