Cost of living comparison between Maracaibo, Venezuela and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.599 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 681% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 122,103₴ (Bs 46,972) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Greenville, South Carolina costs $2.95 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Baku costs 12 ман (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $116,898 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (40 minutes ago)