Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 849%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.716 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 606% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 77,706₴ (Bs 28,613) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medina costs ﷼ 122,222 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montevideo costs $U1.11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$189 (about 2 hours ago)