Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 1103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.741 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 691% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 128,592₴ (Bs 46,915) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (24 minutes ago)