Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 1064%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.631 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 680% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 126,698₴ (Bs 48,154) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 17,000 Birr (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (33 minutes ago)