Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 853%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.609 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 674% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 74,302₴ (Bs 28,483) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (32 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 2 hours ago)