Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 903%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.873 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 641% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 88,960₴ (Bs 30,962) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nouméa costs 1,050 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 220,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (19 minutes ago)