Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45749 UAH / MZN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 33% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,878₴ (69,680 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)