Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 289%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42098 UAH / MZN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 223% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,298₴ (76,722 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)