Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.925 UAH / CUC *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 37% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,432₴ (480 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Avarua, Cook Islands costs NZ$8 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €400 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in McAllen, Texas costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (about 1 hour ago)