Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.948 UAH / CUC *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 26% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,197₴ (1,259 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $16,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)