Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.375 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 239% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,109₴ (€1,362) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)