Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 279%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00862 UAH / COP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 132% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,105₴ (COL$2,448,607) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)