Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 394%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00935 UAH / COP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 148% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,779₴ (COL$4,146,785) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moscow costs руб 1.00 (34 minutes ago)