Cost of living comparison between Manila, Philippines and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,522 prices entered by 235 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.534 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 164% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,540₴ (Php73,985) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 91 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in León costs Mex$ 9 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Minsk costs 2,393,900 p. (43 minutes ago)