Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,985 prices entered by 285 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.517 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 21% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,702₴ (Php63,278) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)