Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 251%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,682 prices entered by 249 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.547 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 162% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,991₴ (Php74,919) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stavanger costs kr 67 (44 minutes ago)