Cost of living comparison between Mangalore, India and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38900 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 84% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,613₴ (₨70,984) in Mangalore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 35TL (25 minutes ago)