Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.810 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 30% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,877₴ (€485) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 18 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,863 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (8 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)