Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin, Pakistan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22209 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin (Pakistan) is 224% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 77,708₴ (₨349,900) in Mandi Bahauddin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)