Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01984 UAH / MMK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 15% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,630₴ (636,569 Kyat) in Mandalay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Esbjerg costs kr130 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,500,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dublin costs €459 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amritsar costs ₨12,109 (about 1 hour ago)