Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 394%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 622 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.230 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 230% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,909₴ (R$ 5,214) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 700,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$500,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (about 2 hours ago)