Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 340%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.233 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 251% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,658₴ (R$ 4,088) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)