Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.919 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,749₴ (R$ 5,311) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 13 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Port Moresby costs 150 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,025 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (about 3 hours ago)