Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.886 UAH / NIO
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 138% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,733₴ (43,725 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)