Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 192%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.902 UAH / NIO
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 140% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,977₴ (43,207 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 2 hours ago)