Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.224 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 17% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,147₴ (2,097TL) in Malatya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.025 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)