Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.552 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,327₴ (5,102TL) in Malatya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)