Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.391 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 18% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,768₴ (2,404TL) in Malatya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)