Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.522 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,058₴ (5,984TL) in Malatya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siegen costs €100 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (43 minutes ago)