Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.454 UAH / SDG *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 11,883₴ (8,171 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £65 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $518 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iasi costs 25 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)