Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.451 UAH / SDG *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 25,429₴ (17,527 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (32 minutes ago)