Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.290 UAH / SDG
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 33% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,538₴ (5,020 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €9 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)