Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.092 UAH / SDG *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 28% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,364₴ (3,755 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,338 (about 2 hours ago)