Cost of living comparison between Malakal, Sudan and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.272 UAH / SDG
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 34% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,872₴ (4,886 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oran costs 20,000 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Palma de Mallorca costs €76 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 100 (37 minutes ago)