Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 610%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.356 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 272% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,938₴ (€1,158) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)