Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 496%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.948 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 241% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,053₴ (€1,070) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)