Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.424 UAH / BYN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 6% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 12,182₴ (907 BYN) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €400 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (37 minutes ago)