Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05037 UAH / XAF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 156% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 61,363₴ (1,218,166 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €40 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beersheba costs 10 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨800 (34 minutes ago)