Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00185 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 40% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,401₴ (Rp 19,719,863) in Makassar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Samara costs руб 30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)