Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00196 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 52% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,188₴ (Rp 9,290,182) in Makassar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$99,999,999,999,999,996,863,366,107,917,975,552 (39 minutes ago)