Cost of living comparison between Mainz, Germany and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.903 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 57% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,592₴ (€845) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (44 minutes ago)