Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00077 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 146% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,032₴ (﷼ 35,010,227) in Mahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (32 minutes ago)