Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00067 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 67% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,155₴ (﷼ 60,314,181) in Mahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kingston upon Hull costs £110 (38 minutes ago)