Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00066 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 70% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,693₴ (﷼ 61,511,241) in Mahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)