Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00077 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 140% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,417₴ (﷼ 34,494,567) in Mahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Palermo costs €1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (37 minutes ago)