Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00077 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 180% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,749₴ (﷼ 39,771,540) in Mahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (42 minutes ago)