Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44836 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 70% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,402₴ (руб 45,503) in Magnitogorsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)