Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42031 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 36% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,293₴ (руб 74,452) in Magnitogorsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (about 1 hour ago)