Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39410 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 33% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 18,741₴ (₨47,555) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)