Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40665 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 82% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,494₴ (₨72,529) in Madurai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Agra costs ₨2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bern costs CHF 3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gloucester costs £1.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (24 minutes ago)