Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39707 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 73% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,652₴ (₨41,937) in Madurai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (about 1 hour ago)