Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41931 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 60% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,744₴ (₨49,473) in Madurai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)