Cost of living comparison between Madrid, Spain and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,613 prices entered by 385 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.991 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 335% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 70,731₴ (€2,440) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 91 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in León costs Mex$ 9 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Minsk costs 2,393,900 p. (about 1 hour ago)