Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 234%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.450 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 85% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,326₴ ($799) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)