Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.110 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 59% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,652₴ ($1,519) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)