Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 446%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.705 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 205% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,567₴ (R$ 5,694) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)