Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 441%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.629 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 203% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 47,417₴ (R$ 5,495) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stavanger costs kr 67 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)