Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 535%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.621 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 410% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 76,537₴ (€2,674) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)