Cost of living comparison between Maastricht, Netherlands and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.913 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 413% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 77,004₴ (€2,663) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nairobi costs Shilling120 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Addis Ababa costs 5.00 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)