Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 565%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.263 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 425% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 68,219₴ (€2,182) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kharkiv costs 50,000,000₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 100,000,000,000 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,728 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,745 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Helsingborg costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)