Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 566%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.552 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 442% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 59,601₴ (€1,831) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 650 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $130 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 21 Lari (about 1 hour ago)