Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.425 UAH / EGP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 7% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 15,108₴ (E£ 10,602) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)