Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.584 UAH / ZMW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 44% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 14,647₴ (5,668 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)