Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 332%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.932 UAH / ZMW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 35% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,557₴ (5,987 Kwacha) in Lusaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buffalo, New York costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 300 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (about 2 hours ago)