Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 298%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.733 UAH / ZMW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 27% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,988₴ (5,118 Kwacha) in Lusaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $11 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨950,000 (about 1 hour ago)