Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 286%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.644 UAH / ZMW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 23% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,479₴ (5,099 Kwacha) in Lusaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$799 (about 1 hour ago)