Cost of living comparison between Lusaka, Zambia and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.655 UAH / ZMW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 52% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,655₴ (9,285 Kwacha) in Lusaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $64 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $864 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Madurai costs ₨65 (about 1 hour ago)