Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.406 UAH / ZMW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 39% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 17,052₴ (7,087 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (less than a minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in České Budějovice costs 58 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 2 hours ago)