Cost of living comparison between Lulea, Sweden and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.041 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 292% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 58,863₴ (19,358 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$8 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 18 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php1,645,310 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)