Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.094 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 136% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 56,711₴ (18,332 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,600 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)