Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38821 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 40% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,439₴ (₨93,865) in Lucknow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)